The event, which will be held from November 24th to 27th, will analyze the challenges and opportunities of the renewable energy sector in Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Central America and the Caribbean.
SOLIDA will be present at the Energyear Latam Summit 2020
The 4 days of conferences and networking that will bring together the main players in the sector will be organized around the following content:
- Energy Transition in Latin America.
- Utilities in Latin America; Changes in the business model and new strategies.
- Development of Renewable Projects in Latin America, New technologies and opportunities.
- Renewable potential in Mexico at LP. Way to go.
- Optimization of the Regulatory and Legal Framework of the Mexican electricity market.
- The opportunity of the Distributed Generation.
- Role of large generation companies in the market for Non-Conventional Renewable Energies: Current situation and perspectives.
- Radiography of the development of renewable projects in Colombia.
- Keys to success for financing renewable projects in Colombia.
- Penetration and potential of Distributed Generation in Colombia.
CENTRAL AMERICA & CARIBBEAN
- Towards a more Reliable, Sustainable and Competitive Energy in the Caribbean.
- Keys in the Development of Renewable projects in the Caribbean: Competitiveness, technological advances and main challenges.
- Distributed Generation, a key element in the resilience of the electrical networks of Central America and the Caribbean.
- Storage and Disruptive technologies to support Renewable Energy in CAC.
- What are the drivers that encourage investment in NCRE in Chile.
- Financing the NCRE in Chile and the PPAS in the new normality.
- Competitiveness of solar projects in Chile: New technologies and development keys.
- PMGDs (Small Means of Distributed Generation) and Distributed Generation as an opportunity in the Chilean renewable sector