- Direct dialogue with the Client. Management of the engineering contract scope.
- Ability to make decisions with an impact on the design of the project. Focus on PV optimization.
- Coordination of internal resources: team of PV engineers and drafstmen.
- Design quality assurance, deadlines compliance, reporting key project indicators to the company’s management.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience.
- Demonstrable experience in developing detailed photovoltaic engineering.
- Valuable experience in detailed engineering projects in electrical discipline, electrical substations or conventional generation plants.
- Management of tools: Autocad, Office, PVSyst, ETAP.
If you are a proactive, decisive person, with the ability to work in a team and with a clear customer orientation, you meet the requirements listed and you are passionate about the world of renewable energies, do not hesitate to apply for this position.
You will join a team of professionals with many years of experience in the sector, you will have the opportunity to develop your skills internationally and you will be in permanent contact with the latest developments in renewable energy technology.