Quality, Safe and Environmental Policy
SÓLIDA RENEWABLE ENERGIES is an independent company, founded in 2007, which provides high added value services in the renewable energy sector. Our future objective is to achieve a leading position in the field of “Engineering and consultancy services in power generation plants and electricity grids”.
With this aim in mind, our philosophy is to offer services with the highest levels of quality and environmental protection, incorporating, as differentiating values, the capacity to respond, the high qualification of our professionals, the capacity and technical competence through the incorporation of top of the line equipment and infrastructure, making us an organisation that incorporates the values of a large company that manages its resources effectively and efficiently.
In order to achieve the objectives, set, the Management is committed to dedicate all its economic, technological and human potential to this task, in such a way that the organisation of the company, its investment policy, the development of new methods and human resources are oriented primarily towards satisfying the needs of our interested parties and subject to the guidelines established by SOLIDA ENERGÍAS RENOVABLES, S.L. Management.
Our commitments are:
- To fully satisfy the needs of our customers and other stakeholders for which we need to have the full involvement of employees and suppliers.
- Creating and maintaining a culture of Quality, Safety and Environmental Protection including pollution prevention, and other specific commitments relevant to the context of the organisation that is embraced by all employees and forms the basis of our business.
- The preservation of the Health and Safety of its employees and its subcontractors
- To direct our efforts towards continuous improvement of our quality, safety and environmental system, improving performance, the quality of our services and improving the efficiency of our processes, in such a way that the capacity for reaction and adaptability of SÓLIDA ENERGÍAS RENOVABLES exceeds market expectations.
- Comply with all legal and other requirements.
- Serve as a frame of reference for setting Quality, Safety and Environmental Objectives.
- To guarantee employees the level of training, motivation and technical means necessary for the efficient development of their activities.
This policy appropriate to our organisation is communicated to and understood by the staff, and there is a commitment on their part of involvement and commitment to Quality, Safety and Environmental Management.
The Management of SÓLIDA RENEWABLE ENERGIES will review and update this policy periodically through a process of continuous improvement.