Sólida will participate in the same week in Energyear Madrid, WindEurope (Copenhagen) and SER Colombia (Barranquilla).
A busy week of events kicks off for SOLIDA
From the 25th to 27th of April, SÓLIDA will be present at Energyear Spain (Madrid), WindEurope (Copenhagen) and SER Colombia (Barranquilla), three of the most relevant events for the global renewable landscape.
As we announced last week, SÓLIDA will sponsor Energyear España, the country’s leading renewables congress, with our colleague Germán Villanueva as a speaker on the panel “Design and construction of solar projects: How to obtain profitability in the current scenario”.
At the same time, our colleague Guillermo Vega, from the Business Development Department, will participate in WindEurope, the most important wind energy fair in Europe, which this year will take place in Copenhagen. Last year SÓLIDA was an exhibitor at the Bilbao edition, where we were able to talk to the main international players, so we could not miss this year’s event.
To complete the week, Valeria Ramirez, responsible of Business Development for Colombia and the Caribbean, and Andrés Rodríguez, Director of the Consultancy area, will be present at the 6th Renewables LATAM Meeting and Fair organised by SER Colombia, the renewable energy association of the Andean country, which will also be held this week from Tuesday to Thursday in Barranquilla.
In short, this will be an intense week of events where SÓLIDA will be the protagonist together with colleagues from the wind and photovoltaic sector in Europe and Latin America.
Here is a summary of the events:
- When: 25th and 26th April
- Where: Hotel Riu Plaza España Madrid (Spain) and virtually
- Contact: Andrés Medina, Business Development Director (firstname.lastname@example.org) / Fernando Najera, International Business Development (email@example.com)
- When: 25-27 April
- Where: Bella Center, Copenhagen (Denmark)
- Contact: Guillermo Vega, International Business Development (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- SER Colombia
- When: 25-27 April
- Where: Puerta de Oro, Centro de Eventos del Caribe Barranquilla (Colombia)
- Contacts: Valeria Ramirez, Business Development – Colombia (email@example.com) and Andrés Rodriguez, Consulting Director (firstname.lastname@example.org)