Matafongo Wind Farm
Matafongo wind farm, promoted by Grupo Eólico Dominicano in the province of Peravia, with an investment of over 87 million dollars, has 17 Gamesa G97 2.0 MW wind turbines (34 MW in total), a booster substation and 10 km of a line evacuation of 138 kV.
SÓLIDA has played a key role as owner’s engineering and EPCM, assuming the management of the project in which, for the first time (in the absence of an integrating EPCist), only three Dominican contractors participated. A challenge for which SÓLIDA has relied on a powerful mixed Spanish-Dominican team on site, whose mission has been to ensure that all the parties involved in the project work for a common goal: optimal product quality, with the highest levels of work safety and complying with the execution deadline required by the client.
Owner´s engineering & on-site works supervision
- Main contracts negotiation support:
- Civil works.
- MV and HV electrical installations.
- Wind turbines supply and assembly.
- Engineering & executive projects review:
- WF civil engineering.
- WF electrical engineering.
- WF communications & control engineering.
- Substation engineering.
- HV line engineering.
- On-site Works supervisión. On-site team: Project Manager, Civil Senior Engineer, Electrical Senior Engineer, HSE Supervisor, Logistics & WF commissioning Supervisor.