- Comply with SOLIDA quality standards in design documents
- Meet the delivery deadlines of the tasks in charge.
- Guarantee the correct technical execution.
- Create documentation (reports, calculations, plans)
- Review layouts executed by the delineation team.
- Coordinate work with engineering colleagues from other areas
- Design tools management: AUTOCAD, PVSYST, PVCASE, CYMCAP
- Electrical engineering works for photovoltaic plants.
- Memories and technical specifications.
- Electrical calculations: low voltage, medium voltage, grounding, network code, etc.
- Design criteria.
- Cable routing plans.
- Single line diagrams.
- Equipment assembly detailed layout
- Tools: EXCEL, AUTOCAD, PVSYST, PVCASE, CYMCAP
EDUCATION REQUIRED: Technical Engineering or Higher, specializing in ELECTRICITY, MINES, INDUSTRIAL.
SÓLIDA is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from individuals from all sectors of society. At SÓLIDA, we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation or gender identity. We value diversity and strive to create an inclusive and respectful work environment for all employees.